Monday, March 18, 2013

theme week 9

Woke up 2 hours before my alarm went off, 5 am, way too early. I tossed about for an hour, worrying about school and friends, stressing myself out over nothing.
**
Woke up again, this time when my alarm went off. Tired from too little sleep, and got ready for school. My old dog, Matilda, wouldn’t get up to go outside until I gave her a dog treat as a bribe. Wishing I could stay home and sleep longer, I left for my biology class, dreading the test I had that I was not ready to take.
**
Got home from class early, I think the test went ok but I’m not sure. Remembering the money my mom left on the table for me to buy food, I went to McDonalds for lunch. Then I got out my brand new MacBook and started setting it up. I got the display model because it was $300 cheaper than a new one, but I need to get it reset because it’s still on demo mode from Best Buy.

1 comment:

  1. Sure, these work as linked vignettes, but I'd guess they're incomplete--the vignettes have to push toward a moment of insight, a flash of light--they can't just stop the way this one does.

    ReplyDelete