Wednesday, March 20, 2013

prompt 42

1.       I own about 25 to 35 t-shirts and only four pairs of pants.
2.       Instead of collecting purses, I collect wallets (I have over 20 that I switch out frequently) and messenger bags.
3.       I have 3 bookshelves in my room, two of which go almost to the ceiling, and I still don’t have enough room for all my books and manga.
4.       I love rain more than sunshine.
5.       I want to travel to several different countries but am afraid to go alone, due to my tendency to have panic attacks.
6.       I’m terrified of spiders and once had to call my aunt, who lives across town, to come kill one for me, because my parents were on a cruise and I was home alone.
7.       I have trouble giving up old belongings; my room and attic are full of old toys and books I can’t bring myself to get rid of.
8.       I used to hate reading because I’m dyslexic, but over the years I’ve grown to love it and have more books than I have room for.
9.       All my friends talk about leaving Maine as soon as they get the chance, but I would gladly live here for the rest of my life. (If I can’t move to London that is.)
10.   I desperately want to live in London for a year, if not forever.
11.   My taste in music is all over the place, from rock, to pop, to classic.
12.   I have no idea what I want to do for a living and don’t know if I ever will.

1 comment:

  1. 9, 10. Have you ever heard about The Knowledge?

    http://lambda.emcc.edu/sites/emcc/Pages/Default.aspx

    (Scroll about halfway down for The Knowledge.)

    ReplyDelete