Sunday, March 3, 2013

prompt 26

I havent been to my elementary school since I was a kid. Back then the one story building seemed huge. The two main hallways seemed to streach on forever and it took what felt like hours to walk from one end of the school to the other. The gym was gigantic, running around it was exausting, and the lunch tables were built into the walls that rolled up into them to clear the way for gym class. The kindergarden class room had a sand box table that I could hardly reach when I was a kid and the desks were too large.
Now, as I walk around the school it seems tiny. I can walk from one end of the building to the other in less then three minutes and the gym is a fraction of the size of the high school gym. The sand box table is so short it hardly comes past my knees, and I can even fit in the desk chairs anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Here in this one, you give us all the examples a piece like 29 didn't offer. So, this works for me!

    ReplyDelete