Sunday, March 3, 2013

prompt 29

Whenever I go to a new place I never rely think about what it will be like before I get there. Sure I may think
'this place seems like it might be fun' or 'what should I do when I get there?' but other than that I don't rely have a set expectation of what it will be like. Whenever I go somewhere new I let myself explore and enjoy it the way it is, not compare it to what I thought it might be. When I went to Europe I was expecting to have fun and see some places that I had only read about, but I did not go in with the mindset that it was going to be a certain way and if it was not that way then I would be disapointed.

1 comment:

  1. A piece like this falls flat if we don't get some somewheres as examples, some of the actual what-you-expected vs what-you-got.

    ReplyDelete