Sunday, March 17, 2013

prompt 31

Scrolling through Best Buy's website. Which macbook should I get? The 13" screens are cheaper, but i'm used to a bigger screen and such a smaller one would drive me crazy. On the other hand if I get a 13" screen I can get one with retina display for cheaper than a regular display 15". But I don't need the retina display, and that isent enugh to make up for the smaller screen, plus the ones with retina display don't have a built in disk drive so I would have to buy an external one. Which one should I buy?

1 comment:

  1. Hits the prompt in a funny way, and I know that you can't really think of anything right now other than that MacBook. But this isn't a vignette--we're not getting a scene or a sketch, actually watching you doing something. Right now, it's all taking place invisibly in your mind.

    ReplyDelete