Sunday, February 3, 2013

prompt 9

"I want to buy a MacBook."
"There too expensive."
"But I have a credit card that will give me no interest for 18 months, I can pay that."
"I just paid that card off and need to finish paying off my other card. Besides, the computer I have still works fine, there is no need to get a new one."
"But its not new, its almost four years old and runs on Windows Vista, and its not a MacBook."
"I don't need a new computer."
"But I want one! Mom, Dad and Gabby just got new computers! why cant I get a new one to?
"Gabby got a new computer because her old one was stolen, Dad bought Mom one for Christmas because hers was full of viruses, and Dad bought a new one because his was old and slowing down. My computer still works great and its too expensive to buy a new one."
".....I still want a MacBook."


1 comment:

  1. Anyone still running Vista deserves the same sympathy one might offer a burn victim or a paraplegic accident survivor. Get that lady a Mac!

    ReplyDelete