Sunday, February 10, 2013

prompt 14

Writing for me is a bit like drawing, I enjoy it when i'm in the mood to write, and when it wont come out right I get frustrated. Starting with a new, clean sheet of paper, thinking of every thing I want to do. putting pencil to the page and drawing the first lines. Erasing a piece that doesn't look right and re-drawing it. Getting irritated and scrapping the whole thing, only to start all over again. And finally, when I get what I want I proudly put it in my art book to keep forever.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think a piece like this can really work without some 'legs' under it--that is to say, we need a piece of art and a piece of writing to be verbally described and presented to us so that we can see the comparison ourselves. Right now, without any detail, the piece is flat.

    ReplyDelete