Sunday, February 10, 2013

prompt 13

If my cat could talk I think she would have a lot to say, mostly about food.
"Feed me, feed me!! I'm wasting away! Is that ham? I love ham!"
 Or sleep.
"I'm so tired. I spent all day napping and then I had to go outside for five whole minutes! I need another nap."
Complaining about my dad.
"Stop picking on me! I want to sleep! Stop picking me up and poking me in the belly, I'm not fat!"
Whining when I'm not home.
"Where is she? She's supposed to be right here to pet me! Where did she go?!"
As it is she already talks a lot, in mews and purrs, saying things we can only guess at. But if she could talk our language I think she would have a lot to say, mostly about food or sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like every cat I've ever known! Those mini-monologues do the job.

    ReplyDelete