Friday, January 18, 2013

What do you see?

Sitting in my room I see the posters on my walls, bright vibrant colors. video game characters looking back at me through the cloth the are sown into. Stacks of movies piled up behind the door waiting to be watched. An old Nintendo 64 game console sitting on my desk telling me to relive the games of my childhood. I see book shelves reaching toward the sealing crammed with hundreds of books, old and new. All of my favorites like Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings. Figures of more video game characters standing on the shelves, filling every surface not covered in books. My TV is on the desk projecting more Supernatural, casting lights and shadows across the room. An overweight white cat curled up on the end of the bed, sound asleep, surrounded by rumpled blankets. Last I see my computer in my lap open to my blog as I type this for class.

1 comment:

  1. One sentence here jumped out at me, made me smile happily--can you guess which?

    ReplyDelete