Monday, January 28, 2013

Prompt 10

“When I got AT&T it was ‘dropped call, dropped call, dropped call.’”
“Yah they suck, didn’t they just get the iPhone?”
“They have the iPhone 4, 4s, and 5.”
“I want one so bad.”
“I have one and their nice. I use it when I travel. I have the 4 so it doesn’t have Siri, but I’m not too worried. I think if I had Siri I would just turn it off because I think it talks by itself.”
“Actually I think it’s an app you have to open to use.”
“So it doesn’t talk by itself?”
 “No, it acts like a real person, you can ask how she is doing and she will say ‘I’m fine, how are you?’ and she will help you with anything on the phone. Don’t iPhones have face time?”
“Yah but I don’t thing mine does, and everyone I know who has it doesn’t use it, and I don’t know why, it’s the best feature.”

1 comment:

  1. Catching a conversation in the wild and transcribing it somehow makes it significant and important beyond its actual content, and this is a perfect example. I read this and half-despair--of course, I'm an oldtimer, don't have a cell phone, and don't get them at all so it's easy to get me to despair over this crazy modern world!

    ReplyDelete