Saturday, January 19, 2013

I

When I was a kid I did not like writing much. I could never think of anything to write and would sit in class for what seemed like hours, wishing that I could be outside on the playground instead. As I got older I got more tolerant of writing and started to enjoy it more, I still struggled finding things to write but it was getting easier. Writing assignments got a bit better to do and as long as the teacher gave me a topic to write about I could come up with a piece. Eventually I got better at writing without being given a set topic and found new things to write about. Today writing still can be difficult for me but I have more fun doing it and am glad I never gave up on it entirely.

1 comment:

  1. Writing is often difficult--for you, for me, for lots of people. A certain amount of that difficulty is self-consciousness, fear of embarrassment, fear of failure, and those things are very real.

    ReplyDelete